Friday, July 07, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... What is your day job?


This question was submitted to me recently by an anonymous questioneer. In response:

Maybe it's advertising. Maybe it's law enforcement. Maybe it's chiropractry. That doesn't sound right. Chiropracty? No. Chiropractic? Anyways, yeah, maybe one of those. I'd like to tell you more, but due to contractual obligations, confidentiality agreements, and just a whole mess of debilitating paranoia, that's really all I can say.

Well, I guess that's not all I can say. I can say other things, I suppose. I can say "Mind your own business, you sickly sweet curiously crazy bitchpants." Or "Eff you, blogtard." Or even "Why should I tell you my job, when you won't even tell me your name, douchetop?" But I won't. That would be cruel of me and wrong. And it would probably be a big mistake to alienate my core audience of blog nerds. Or, as I have taken to calling them, blerds. Instead, I'll just refer all you blerds and blogtards to a previous post in which I answer a similar question, and use this time to flagrantly get you to read some of my horribly awfully awesome archives. Anyhow, isn't it about time you wasted a whole lot of time taking the time to take the time to get to know me, little ones?

Dear Evil Discussor... Is this your only job?

Yours,
E.D.


relatedly:
Dear Evil Discussor... Why does work suck?


totally unrelatedly, but kinda is, and either way it's still relevant + crazy wicked awesome:
Dear Evil Discussor... Is writing a blog a lot like masturbating?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever worn women's clothing?

7:36 AM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

I knew a douchebag who would just say he worked for the MTA and nothing more. So I teased him that he was the conductor of the A train "Next Stop....WEST FORT STREET!!". Then, a mutual friend told me he was a plumber.

11:03 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

gotta be advertising. brilliance like this doesn't come from cracking backs.

11:17 AM  
Blogger the girl also blogs said...

I second copyranter's guess.

And also --

Blerds! Hahahahahaha. My new favorite word after "mactress."

11:28 AM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Funny, I was just about to post about how amazing my own word invention is. It's no coincedence. Everything I do is.

Amazing, that is. If I was kind of unclear. Which I was. Unclear, that is.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home