Monday, September 18, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Is this the last Evil Discussor post ever?

Yes, I do have some sad news. That very well might shake the blogging world to its very core. It has most certainly shaken me. And I am usually rather unshakable. This may come as a little of a surprise to most of you, but I'm afraid that the answer to today's question is "Yes." Today is my last post. The final post for the Evil Discussor. It's true. I will evilly discuss no more. It's been kind of inevitable. A lot of things have been happening recently in my life, and to be totally honest, my Evil heart has not been in its proper Evil place. Its become very clear to me that the time has come for change.

Before I close the book on this chapter of my Evil life, I just wanted to thank you. All of you. Everyone who's ever even read just a couple of words of mine. Who's ever commented, positively or negatively, for better or for worse. Who's ever had their day slightly lifted by a silly little something I might have said. For me, these past bunch of blogging months have quite possibly been the greatest months of my life. An experience that I will not soon forget. The moments I spend sitting at my keyboard, typing away, sending my little love posts out to you, are the most personally fulfilling and rewarding moments of my each and every day. And I thank you for that. For the time you've spent reading what I've had to say. For the connection that we've made and shared. I've never met most of you, but I have cherished every last minute we've spent together. I am certain that I am a better person for it. And hopefully, in some ways, you are too.

But all good things must come to an end. And though these past months have been like a rather wondrous dream, some things have come up in my life. Some issues that can no longer be avoided. That I can no longer hide from, and must deal with, and focus all of my energy on. Like, my chronic masturbation problem, for starters. I'm only trying to joke, to keep this light, but I think you can tell how difficult this really is for me. Saying goodbye isn't easy. But it must be done. From this day forth, I will be putting this whole blogging business behind me, once and for all.

So, to all other bloggers out there, to all commenters, to all readers, I say thanks once again. Keep on writing. Keep on reading. And, most importantly, keep on blogging. You are truly, truly amazing. Each and every one of you. The world needs you. And don't forget that.

Thanks again for everything - it was a great ride.



I know, I know. You're thinking, "Don't do this, Evil. My days won't be the same without you. I cannot live without your douchebaggery and humpaliciousness. Like a sweet song, your evilocity has gotten me through some tough times. A rough spell at work. A nasty divorce. A child molestation charge. I need you. I really do. And I love you. More than a friend. You make me laugh. Once in a very very rare while, true. But whatever. Still. Don't retire this blog. Please. Please. Don't go."

Well, its going to be hard but... Wait.

Really?

Wow. Fine. Okay. Fuckit. I'll stay. For you. Alright. Cool. Forget all that gay 'leaving' shit. I'm back.

Yours,
E.D.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god, cause you just got the top spot on my "favorites" list...and i dont change my ie often. opening all those windows, hitting delete, it would have been quite a bother.

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you evil pussy

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You evil little douchebag. You definitely got me on this one.

This might be a good way to keep people hooked...Threaten to leave every week and keep them on the edge of their seat as to whether or not you'll post something else. You're hits might actually go up and others may post comments. Wouldn't that be nice?

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this might have been your evilest post ever.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I knew something was up when you were being nice there for a while. Glad your eviliciousness is staying around. Don't want to have to delete the link from my blog. Too much work.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're an evil, evil, evil man...and thats why I luff you...do you hear? I luff you I say.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! he's staying!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Tilly said...

That was LOW. And way HARSH. But then again, you are EVIL. Glad you're still here. Ass.

12:12 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

welcome back. here's a pretend floral arrangement.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was up all night and read every one of your posts. i dont know if i came out of the experience more or less sane but at least i didnt kill myself. so...there you go.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could a God forsake his believers? worse yet. deceive them?

12:15 AM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Debbie, I heart you. I would have your cyber child if I wasn't so sure that you were absolutely crazy.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

I was scared; you're like that busdriver I had when I was six who told me we weren't going to my stop that day.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home