Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Is this your 100th post?

Um, no. Not really. Well, wait. I guess it kind of is. If you include a whole bunch of shitty drafts that never quite made the grade. If you can believe that's there's actually a "grade" to "make." Which there is. It's a C minus, if you're wondering. So shit dick fuck prick yeah! It's my 100th, SweetKnocks! Partay! Everyone over to my blog.

And now, Evil Discussor Enterprises proudly presents... The very first ever... Montage/ Collage/ Photo-Journal/ Art Piece/ Installation/ Photo-Album/ Exhibit/ Extravaganza/ Pictogram/ Photo-tastic Whateverthefuck... Entitled, "How Evil D Will Be Spending This Very, Very, Very Special Day."


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the skanky BJ in the middle!

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 100th! I've read every one except for the ones you've scrapped and that is what makes me the Loyal Anon. Not to mention I'm almost always the first one to post a comment, when I do post a comment.

- Loyal Anon.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is by far the tiniest penis I've ever seen! I wouldnt have even posted the pic to be honest (out of shame for my ultra small teeny weeny peeny). I shall forever think of you (even if thats not you)as "Teeny Weeny Peeny Man". Good job.

1:03 PM  
Blogger concha said...

looking forward to tomorrow's hump day hussy.

12:30 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

I felt like a 6 year old paging through my Highlights who then came across a grave publishing/binding error.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home