Friday, July 21, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Was your last post the longest post ever written in the history of the world, and will you please sing us a song about it?

(sung with flair and vivacity, great joy and effervescence, over a bouncy staccato beat)
(oh, yeah. and with a look on your face like this guy)







Yes it was long
Long as my dong
Long as my longest-ass super long shlong!

It was long as my leg
My middle third leg
The leg in between my other two legs!

Oh it was long as my rake
My pant pocket snake
That makes you quake when I put it in your cake!

I don't know what that means
Or maybe I do
It was long as the longest ever piece of poo!

And that's how long my love

(pause and take a breath)
grows
(pause and take another breath)
for yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
(hold the note)
(hold it)
(a bit more)
(and here we go)

Yes, you! That's who! And I mean you!

Ha cha cha!



E.D.

more songs in which i reference either testicles or a penis that may or may not be mine
Dear Evil Discussor... Are you the evilest man in all of Evilstan?
Dear Evil Discussor... Did you just spend another morning feverishly rewriting the lyrics to Mambo #5?
Dear Evil Discussor... Who's got the most bestest blog on the webby web web?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"my pant pocket snake" - that's gold, E.D., gold.

Where do you find these pictures, like the one from this post and the last one?

- Loyal Anon

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Water just came out of my nose.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is simply brilliant, particularly your follow-up of "I don't know what that means, or maybe I do."

I can't wait to have little ED babies with you.

11:04 AM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Just say when. There need to be more of me. Little boys, perhaps, with long blond flowing hair, wearing little night skirts, running about, calling out to me, in French, for some reason: "Papa, Papa!"

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are in big trouble, mister.

4:30 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

shit. nothing scarier than having a jazz hander on your ass, threatening to hunt you down and jazz hand you to death.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, not funny at all. Not even edgy. Just common assholery. Dropping this RSS feed like a hot rock. >>POOF<<

3:25 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

honestly, i don't even know what rss means, blerdypants. but dropping it like its hot? that's good, right? >>BYE<<

8:34 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

You should write for Hallmark because that's how much you brighten my day. :)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home