Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... If I can't stand the heat, should I get out of the kitchen?

Yes. Definitely. Go to the living room. Pronto. Although the living room's pretty hot too. Cause the AC's in the bedroom and its not really strong enough to blow all the way into the living room. There's a ceiling fan, but still. I'd tell you to go into my bedroom, but, it's my bedroom, you know? So, on second thought, you should probably just stay in the kitchen. There's water there.


Yours,
E.D.

entirely unrelated post that will make you a far better person after reading:
Dear Evil Discussor... Should I tell my friends about your amazing blog and how amazing you are in general?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Evil Discussor...when do you turn 16 ?

10:30 AM  
Blogger concha said...

i would like to belive evil is a handsome man of 28.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kitchen, living room and bedroom are all one. So the AC is strong enough to cool the entire place, all 400 sq ft of it.

I hope my "kitchen" never gets that hot.

loyal Anon.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Evil Discussor,

Should I move into a crappy apartment in the east village or a decent one in brooklyn?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home