Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Who would you like to hump this Hump Day?

Maybe it's because of your big brown eyes. Maybe it's because of your effortless charm. Maybe it's because you have the same last name as your co-host. Maybe it's because you're so crazily fucking chipper at 7 am. Maybe it's the way you fold your arms in this picture as if to say, "I may be cute, but I mean business, k?" Maybe it's because you anchored the live coverage of the burial of Yasser Arafat. Or maybe it's just because this morning, when I woke up, you were there. And one of us, and I'm not saying who, was in our undies.


That's right. Soledad O'Brien, today, you are my Hump Day Hussy.

previously
Who would I like to hump this Hump Day? Phoebe Cates.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Evil Discussor....do you ever get really bad stage fright when you have to pee?

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bambie that's called being "pee shy." I get pee shy when I'm peeing in one of those tubs/latreens and I'm surrounded by fifteen dicks that are bigger than mine, including the five year old right next to me. Also sometimes when I'm stoned I have trouble peeing, anyone else?

E.D. I'd probably fuck anything when I wake up in the morning. Along those same lines: If a girl turns you down for morning sex after I night full of "rock-star" sex, does that mean she's tired/sore or only interested in you when you're both drunk? I mean who the fuck turns me down morning sex?


Loyal Anon.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

I love it. Hump Day Hussy. great term

12:38 PM  
Blogger Bad at Life said...

Excellent choice. I love me some Soledad O'Brien too. So cute. So delightfully ditzy. So multi-ethnically delicious.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going with the really hot construction guy outside my building. Truly hot construction workers were, I thought, a thing of the past. NYC is generally built and maintained by short, skeevey, beer-belly types.

Truly hot construction guy, wearing your tank top and glistening as you pour the concrete of my front-steps, I quietly lust for you from my balcony.

Have another sip of water, my lovely. Sigh...

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally, i always wanted to hump Miles ... what do you think about the antiques roadshow?

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is cute and all, but I don't watch the drivel that is CNN. Fox News has better babes. Check it out.

10:01 PM  
Blogger G. Genova said...

I'm psyched that you seem to like brunettes. That's one of the signs of a good man.

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CNN has "drivel"? AHAAHAHAHA

FAUX news has shamity and colmes, is owned by a foreigner, 11% of which is owned by al waleed (yea, a "muslim"), and they are slanted like crazy.

The chicks might be hott, but I couldn't stand the stench that is o'reilly, gibson, and hume.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home