Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... What's going on today?

I wore shorts today to work for the first time. It's something I never thought I'd ever do. But, you know, I guess, like Al Gore says, sometimes you just have to roll with global warming. And I feel like I've crossed a threshold. From someplace to someplace else. Like most threshold crossings go, I suppose. And I'm scared. Scared of the future. Scared of what's to come. Everything's so different now. So unknown. So pantless.

And so pale. My little leggies haven't seen the sun in a long long time. I wonder what's next? Will there come a day soon when I will wear a spaghetti strap tank top to work? Or worse, no shirt at all?

Probably.

And that, my sweet dear friends, will be a very, very, very, very sexy day.

Very.


Always,
E.D.

previously, and somewhat loosely relatedly:

On disliking shorts
On buying new pants
On tucking in my shirt

2 Comments:

Blogger Maulleigh said...

If you like it, you could move to Bermuda. The cops and diplomats down there wear regular stuff on top and shorts on the bottom. It's HOT!! :)

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are freakin hysterical !
do you get more bug bites when you're not wearing pants?

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home