Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Are you okay?

Yes.

Fine, no.

I admit it. My last two posts were a little bit emotional. A little softie soft-like. One, about chopped salad. And the other, about pants and awful inescapable death. I guess I haven't been myself lately. Maybe something changed in me. Maybe its the change of seasons and onset of summer that inevitably make me just a tad bit more introspective. And a whole helluva lot gayer. Or maybe I'm just depressed and don't even know it. One never knows. I do cry during Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. And Dog, The Bounty Hunter. And also throughout Hogan Knows Best. But whatthefuck? Maybe it's just a reality show thing. Anyways, it was just a phase, I swear it. I haven't been completely and totally faggyized. Trust me, I'm still the same old super macho masculine man's man t & a loving Evil Discussor. Oh fuck yeah I am. It's just, well, I mean, I don't know, I guess, it's just that, Evil Discussors have feelings too.

I love you.

















There. I said it. And then I said it again in pictoral form. And I meant it. Both times.

Hold me,
E.D.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maulleigh said...

I'll be over in twenty minutes.

8:51 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

That fast? All the way from San Francisco?

11:32 PM  
Blogger David said...

Dear Evil Discussor -

I will not hold you.

I will, however, leave cab fare on the dresser.

Not enough for a tip, though.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, that last comment is hilarious. I'm gonna follow your advice with the next fat, ugly pregnant woman I bring home.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home