Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... What did you do over the long weekend?


Not much. Bought a pair of pants. A nice pair of pants. A really nice pair of pants actually. Slacks, really. Took me a long time to find them. Almost too long. A couple of days, here and there, over time, going after work, looking for just the right pair. Something formal yet casual yet summery yet spring-like. Then I found them.

Isn't it funny how much time one spends looking for just the right pair of pants, or searching for that specific ingredient, or trying to find the perfect hairdresser, or seeking out that forgotten song, or writing that line just right, or whatever it is you might spend time doing, when in the end we all just die?

I suppose the time could be better spent.

But then again, how well would it be spent without the right pair of pants?

Probably not too well at all.

So, yeah. I bought pants. What did you do?

Yours,
E.D.

Related post: Dear Evil Discussor... How do you feel about pants?

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian Van said...

What I did over the weekend? I tried on a really nice pair of slacks over the weekend with my underwear off, took a piss in them, rubbed the seat vigorously in my sweaty ass crack, and put them back on the rack just before some picky sap walked up and bought them. He thought they were perfect. Ha!

9:51 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Who was this sap? What a sap! He's such a sap. To buy a pair of pants that had been peed on! Ha! That's gross!

You're sooooooo funny, Brian Van. But what a sap that sappy sap is.

10:27 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

pants zen. sigh.

8:27 AM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

I'm branching out into new territory. Just go with me.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home