Monday, May 08, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Who let the dogs out?

Who?

Who? Who?



I let the dogs out.

What do you want? They were barking.


I'll give you a moment to stop laughing and get back up on your chair. Take your time.

Yes, it's true. That was most likely the funniest little joke, or humor piece, if you prefer, ever read or written on a blog. And it's no coincidence. Seeing as I am the most hilarious blogster to ever hilariously operate a hilarious blog, pulling my bloggy strings from behind your monitor, using only the keyboard, its keys, and my cunning.

It's no wonder people often refer to me as The Wizard of Blogz. Or, of course, Dr. Blogenstein. And even, sometimes, for whatever reason, Bilbo Bloggins.


Bye for now,
E.D.

3 Comments:

Blogger copyranter said...

I call you Beelzeblog.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:33 AM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

fuck, you are so right.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home