Monday, April 24, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Who's got the most bestest blog on the webby web web?

(sing at first in a hushed whisper, then build dramatically into an explosive crescendo of lights, dance, spectacle, sequined outfits and fireworks display)

I do I do Yes I do
I do I do How about you?
I'm the most amazing blogging man
From here all the way to Turkmenistan!

It's so hard not to love me so
Cause everything I do is hilarious, no?
Up your ass and out your nose
I'm more popular than Lindsay Lo!

I discuss things like pants and tits
Why just yesterday I got four hits!
Douchebag! Douchebag! Shut your trap!
Sometimes there's pictures... like this map.










Everybody sing with me
Evil Discussor is the place to be!
Come on and sing, everybody
Evil Discussor is like a god to me!

Yes I've got the greatest bloggy ogg
Cows and horses, cats and dogs
June, July, March and Feb
I am the king of the whole
goddamn
wickedly
wonderful
wonderly
wickedful
wild and fantastical
digital festival
punch em in the testicle
world

wide

webbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!




Best wishes,
E.D.

2 Comments:

Blogger copyranter said...

Dear Evil Discussor:

where do you get your e?

10:58 AM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Ha! Wouldn't you like to know?

You will find out soon enough, Ranter. Yes you will.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home