Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Are nipple slips the new plumber's butt?


Absotively. Yes. There does seem to be a certain increase in the sightings of nipplage slipplage. I believe you've got something here. Keep at it.

Nipple slips are the greatest gifts one could ever receive, aren't they? I pray that next X-Mas, my stocking will be filled to the brim with them!

Yes indeed, nipply slipplies just might be God's greatest creation. And big side booby slips aren't half bad either.

Many thanks,
E.D.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a second...Plumbers' cracks are disgusting to both men and women no matter how fine and hairless the ass is. While nipple slips on the other hand are absolutely beautiful to all. The more breast exposure the better.

12:18 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

I don't know, anon. I've seen a couple of fine and hairless coin slots in my day that I would've liked to drop a quarter into. And by quarter, I mean hand. Or finger. Or nose. Or chin. Or come to think of it, even a quarter would be good actually.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA - How about a pencil? remember that Simpsons episode?

"Dental plan...Lisa needs braces...dental plan...Lisa beeds braces..."

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home