Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Is anyone who dislikes Roll n Roaster a total and complete jackass?

Yes. Well said.

A bunch of Roll n Roaster hating jackasses, and me.


Who's with me on this one?

Roll n Roaster lovers of the world unite!

Or anyone who even kind of likes it!

Or anyone who thinks they might enjoy it if they ever were to go!

Or, I guess, anyone who's ever believed in anything really. Whatever. That's fine too.



Dear Evil Discussor... Is it true that the Roll n Roaster is closing?

Dear Evil Discussor... Have you ever been mentioned on curbed.com?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I love that stuff. In fact, sometimes I'd take the cheez sauce home, and apply it liberally to the wife's bosom. Any thoughts?

3:56 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Fries, chicken tenders, roast beef, your wife's tatas, crotch, inner thigh, nape of the neck, small of the back, crack of the ass, wherever. That Cheez tastes good on anything.

Man, I loves the cheese sauce.

And I love your wife's bosom berries.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home