Friday, May 05, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... How do you feel about underscores (_) ?

Funny you should ask. Cause I have some pretty strong feelings about underscores. Underscores are tremendously sucky. If anyone's got an email with an underscore in it, I'm sorry, but you lose biggy big time.

Wouldn't you hate having to always say to people "My email is doofus underscore johnson at shithole dot com" or something to that effect?

I would. I would hate that. I would hate that so much that I would stop giving people my email. Or maybe I'd just make up an email address and tell people to email me there. Either way, I wouldn't be receiving any emails. And that would be sad. Cause I like emails. I just don't like underscores.


Yours always and forever,
E.D.

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Dear Evil Discussor,

Where the hell did I put my secret stash? I looked for several minutes last night and could not find it. I KNOW I stashed something somewhere.

9:57 AM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

david, don't you worry. we will find it.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

How can we axe you questions? I'd love to axe you questions! Do you have an email address?

6:29 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Axe away. Just post it as a comment. Like so:

Dear E.D., Why is reading your blog the greatest thing I've ever done in my entire life?

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home