Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Why is this Wednesday different from all other Wednesdays?

Because, on this Wednesday, I cordially invite you to the unveiling of my newest weekly column, in which I answer the oh so pressing question, Who Would You Like To Hump This Hump Day?

Introducing a weekly Wednesday hump day foray into the hottie, the honey, the heartbreaking horndog Hump Day Hussy I'd like to hump each hump day! Starting with this here very hump day!

It's exciting! Can you feel the excitement? It's fucking all around you! Feel that? No? Wait. Yes! That was it! The excitement!


And now. For the inaugural kick-off. I festively present to you. My initial. Somewhat obvious. Entry! The very first HUMP DAY HUSSY!



And so it is written. On this, the first ever Hump Day, I'd like to hump Fast Times-era Phoebe Cates.

7 Comments:

Blogger G. Genova said...

very nice choice, e.d. i could offer to pick her husband kevin kline as my hump choice, from the iloveyou to death era, but i think this week instead i'll pick a British soccer player. Just for the heck of it.

11:00 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

sweet hump day pick. just any british player though? i suppose all of them are most likely equally hunkish.

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not really sure who this girl is, but she appears to fall somewhere between the 13 and 16 year-old category. Gross.

9:34 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

There. I put an older picture of her in to avoid any possible litigation and just to make you happy, anon. Because I like you so much.

But if you don't know who "this girl" is, there's really very little reason to.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me, or does this picture of "Fast Times"'-era Phoebe Cates look remarkably like Jessica Alba (when she's being cute and not all tarted up)?

I'm commenting on a Friday so guess I missed the Hump Day boat, but while I'm here I'll throw my vote to Johnny Depp, of this era and every era. Except for Crybaby.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i named my cat after her in 1991.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anon,

You ever see her in Princess Caraboo (a damn fine movie, I might add)? She was MUCH older, but still.... oh.... soooooo.... HUMPABLE.

God, I never wanted to be John Lithgow so much in my LIFE.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home