Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Why does work suck?


Work sucks because it sucks. Because it was meant to suck. Because, if it didn't suck, they wouldn't call it work. They'd call it non-sucking weekday and sometimes also weekend activity wherein you get paid to do something that doesn't at least half-suck. And that would be ridiculous if they called it that.

Who are "they" anyways? And why are "they" always saying things? "They" should mind their own business once in a while.

But, yeah, work does suck. So much so that sometimes I think it's making me mental. Driving me insane. Making me batty. Screwing me sideways. Driving miss daisy.

Yours,
E.D.

2 Comments:

Blogger copyranter said...

Dear Evil Discussor:

when people say "they" who do they mean? An old friend of mine's theory was that it was the van patten family.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

Work is like money; it's only important if you don't have it.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home