Friday, June 16, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Which is better? Squares or Circles?



And thus begins yet another new, ridiculously slapdash column in this here somewhat amazing, often-entertaining, often-not, off and on, hit or miss blog, entitled Which is better? wherein I lay upon your weary, soft-like heads, the one, true, absolute, unequivocally irreversible, irreversibly unequivocal, inarguably irrefutable, irrefutably farfafiddlediddle, and so on and so forth, simple answer to a hotly-debated topic, a hot-button issue that is of great interest to the scientific community writ large (I have no idea what that means or if I'm using it correctly. I can only hope for the best) and the world in general and its many varied peoples at this very moment in time, generally using no more than two or three words at most. Sometimes even one.

Squares.

Please feel free to agree or disagree with today's answer. But remember. Your opinion is just an opinion. But my opinion is just right.

9 Comments:

Blogger Maulleigh said...

Well, there was the whole Celestine Prophecy. Where does that fit in?

Huh? Huh? So smart YOU!!

3:59 PM  
Blogger David said...

Dear Evil Discussor,

The Squared Circle.

Step into it.

4:19 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

I just stepped into it, david. Psychologically, that is. With the aid of fourteen tabs of acid, two glasses of watermelon juice, and a chocolate covered frozen banana. But now I can't get out. It's such a confusing circle. Or square. Or whatever it is.

10:18 AM  
Blogger David said...

As long as the banana stays frozen, there remains a chance for escape; you must work fast.

Consume everything except for 1/2 of the banana and two (estimated )teaspoons of watermelon juice. Break one of the glasses with the frozen banana.

Unfortunately, my ability to guide you ends here, but hopefully my words have provided ample impetus to escape and salvation. Remember - there's a reason I had you save the small amounts of watermelon juice.

7:51 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

I ageree. I have no idea why.

10:13 AM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

It worked, david. I made it out. And the watermelon juice most definitely came in handy, if you know what I mean.

Even if you don't know what I mean, it still came in handy.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may have won this time, Square, but you may not be so lucky next time. That is, if Triangle has anything to say about it.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel that "You opinion is just your opinion, but my opinion is just right" would make an excellent tag-line for this site. Or some kind of pithy t-shirt. You know, that kind of thing. What I'm trying to say, Evil Discussor, is that you make my Evil Boss so much easier to tolerate and I love for it.

(P.S. He's a former real estate broker and yes, he did have a crack sandwich for lunch today and refused to share. Asshole.)

4:35 AM  
Blogger NATHANIEL R said...

no. no. no. CIRCLES!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home