Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dear Evil... dude, i linked you after copyranter pointed me here. i don't see no posts about us. what the hell man? where's the warm wet blog love?

This is more of a series of questions than a single question. And a hardly intelligible one at that. But I will still answer it. For I am Evil Discussor, discusser of all things. Things both large and small. And also things that are just the size of Montreal. Because it rhymes. But, man, your question is so long, I had to cut it down and edit it just to get it to fit. And you call yourself a writer, concha.


As I commented earlier, I do have a lot of warm, wet blog love to give. So much, it often overwhelms me. And indeed you linked me, and I thank you. And all others who have sent some linkage my way. But you did not love me in a full-on day's love posting a la TIWWDN. And there is quite a large difference between "linking" and "loving," yes?

Or, as they would say in the very earliest olden days of blogging:

"To link or be linked tis but an insignificant trifle (and I don'st mean the dessertest) whenst thouest comparest such a common act to thy loving act of being lovingly writ upon in an entire dayseth bloggeth entry, for then thou that is truly being loved, in the truest senseth of the wordeth loveth, and so be it such that it is, and so it is said, and henceforth let it be writ, for ere and a fortnight yonder, now, i musteth retreat to my quarters."

Anyways, here. Here's a post entirely for you. Here's some wetly warm, hearty and delicious, tastily magnificent, magically spectacular, tingle in the genitals blog love.


Bye,
E.D.


By the way, you might think I just posted this because I'm tired and lazy and it got me out of actually having to think or write or do anything today. But that's not true. Not at all. That's just plain crazy talk. It's because I have a tremendous amount of respect for you and everything you do. And you know that.

Please enjoy all four hits you very well might receive from this, and let me know how it goes.

previously
Dear Evil Discussor... Who's got the second bestest blog on the webby web web?

5 Comments:

Blogger Maulleigh said...

I am shamed.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

suckiest suck suck that ever sucked.

loyak anon.

9:24 AM  
Blogger concha said...

i feel moist.

10:34 AM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Now I do too.


Oh that's why. I just fucking peed my pants.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ED - What is your day job?

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home