Thursday, August 31, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Do you read minds?

Yes, Amish. I do. I do read minds. And my mind is telling me to barely give this pretty half-assed question a second of my time. And also, to use the word douchebag, fast. My mind is also telling me to stop blogging and to start really living, because blogging is for blerds. Sometimes my mind tells me to take out my privates and place them on my ladyfriend's forehead as she sleeps. I try to tell my mind "No, mind, no, you freaky fucking bitch!" But my mind usually mentally wrestles me to the ground and mentally puts me in a mental figure-four leg lock until I mentally submit and finally do its weird sex bidding.

Right now, my mind is telling me that I am hungry and might enjoy a pulled pork sandwich with maybe some cheese fries. My mind knows me well. My mind knows how much I like cheese fries.

Yours,
E.D.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Chelsea Papaya has some mighty tasty cheese fries. The kind of cheese that comes in a big can. They put alot on too. That pulled pork sandwich looks pretty good too, but they don't have those.



Oh, you spelled "weird" wrong.

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that what that is? A pulled pork sandwich? Looks like bloody lizard entrails on a bun. Oh and "freemdoom" you spelled "alot" wrong...its actually two words "a lot".

9:59 AM  
Blogger concha said...

fucking spell nazis.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should ask yourself, would "Doug" approve of this?

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is "Doug' as in Douglas Crepe.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sometimes my mind tells me to take out my privates and place them on my ladyfriend's forehead as she sleeps" = hilarious

My friend's mind told him to do the exact same thing to some girl that was passed out at some frat party. And my mind told me to take a picture of it. Again, hilarious.

- Loyal Anon.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home