Monday, August 14, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... OMG!! Yes! Can it be? Is it really!?! Dare I say? Is it? Is it really SHORT POST WEEK?

Yes, it is, sweet fans of mine. You sweet, sweet, supple, short-attention spanned, slinkily sexy, sweetheart suckface suckers! This week is yours! It is SHORT POST WEEK, a week in which all posts will be as short as can be. Shorter than my Evil temper. Shorter than my Evil penis. Shorter even than the offspring of if, say, Mel Brooks and Stephen Dorff were to have a baby together, obviously through some sort of unimaginable, science-bending, history-altering, headline-stealing, experimental assplay gone wrong. That short. You are safe my sweet friends. You needn't no longer be overwhelmed nor intimidated by any of my overly-lengthy, mind-numbingly, paragraphically challenged passages. There will be none! Never! Or at least not this week! Even this one is getting too long and I must cut it off before

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the weekend that boring?

- Loyal Anon.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

Thank fuck.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home