Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Who would you like to hump this hump day?

Maybe it's because you hardly ever acknowledge me. Maybe it's because if I ever made an advance on you in real life, I'd be fired immediately, but on the web, it isn't real life, so I'm okay, right? Maybe it's because I can hear you on the phone right now, and trust me, "Your fiance" just doesn't understand you. Maybe it's because, at the last Holiday Party, I had a cigarette with you. Well, not with you, but you were outside too with a bunch of people. Remember? I made that joke where I put three cigarettes in my mouth? And drunkenly pretend to light them all? It was funny. Maybe it's because I once asked you how your weekend was, and you replied, "Too short." And I respect a woman with a sense of humor. Or maybe it's just because pant suits make me pant.



That's right. Woman in the next cubicle, today, you are my Hump Day Hussy.


previously
Hump Day Hussathon
Hump Day Hussy #3
Hump Day Hussy #2
Hump Day Hussy #1

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all have our office crushes. But don't shit where you eat. Getting involved with people you work with either ends in one of you quitting (which for most of us would be a good thing) or marriage.

So put her in your spank bank and move on!

- Loyal Anon

8:14 AM  
Blogger concha said...

yeah, man. i humped my work partner and i haven't humped anyone else since. for years. now we're stuck together. the same humper over and over. take it from me and loyal. stay happy, evil and free.

9:26 AM  
Blogger dmbmeg said...

did someone really just type "spank bank"?

1:04 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

yeah. shit's getting kind of wierd around here. and i'm kind of concerned.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea I typed "spank bank" and I'll type it again...spank bank.

Speaking of spank banks, mine is getting a little low now-a-days so I went to my neighborhood DMV and filled it up, then emptied it out thereafter.

- Loyal Anon.

3:40 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

wow. i can't really make any sense of what you're talking about, but, um, okay.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home