Friday, August 11, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Did you just invent a word, cause you're so freaking awesome, you vainglorious bitchpants?

Yes. While perusing a previous post, as I am often wont to do, reminiscing, laughing uproariously, guffawing at my hilarious use of hilarity and wit, mentally masturbating, as well as just plain masturbating, I was struck by a word that suddenly came to me. Popped into my mind like a vivid memory from a distant past. A past, that was clearly not mine, but that of someone much smarter. And, yes, sexier.

ENTERTAINT (En-ter-tay-nt)

Definition
(1) to entertain the taint
(2) to have one's taint entertained
(3)
archaic def. to entertain the taint using another taint

Alternative spellings
Entertain't (Commonwealth)

Verb
to entertaint (third-person singular simple present entertaints, present participle entertainting, past participle entertainted)

Usage
Heather entertainted me while I ate cereal.

Or That was awesome. Thanks so much for entertainting me.

Or Fuck, will you fucking entertaint me again? That was wicked.

Or Did you watch Entertaintment Tonight last night? Who was the secret birthday person? I accidentally changed channels.


Other words submitted for possible inclusion in the Evil D. Dictionary:
Blerd
Fucknose

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The taint is actually a very sensual area, according to the teachings of Tantra. Unfortunately my taint is so fucking hairy I either have to munch on some box or wax it in order for my taint to get some lovin'.

- Loyal Anon.

8:51 AM  
Blogger concha said...

fun fact #28: in spanish they call it the niƩ. cause it's near the balls and near the pinga.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ED, the sewing machine guy is quite obviously a douchetop, not a fucknose.

12:28 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

As a hillbilly who actually uses the word taint nonsexually as short for "it ain't", I am offended.

12:34 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Anon, you are right. I stand corrected.

CR, on the topic of "taint" usage, I'd like to use your taint once in a while, if you know what I'm saying.

12:41 PM  
Blogger RT said...

I would think the definition would be :

Entertaint

entertainment that taints the viewer i.e. After watching "The Hills", the entertaint was impossible to ignore.

9:26 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

thank you, mary kate. sometimes the evil discussor gets all confused.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home