Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Where are you? It's been almost a week with no new posts.

Firstly, stop whining. Secondly, thanks for asking. And tershiarily, I'm too lazy and bored to respond, so instead, will respond by linking you to a response I responded with many, many responses ago, way before you even loved me, you sad, little, blog-reading, me-loving sad person.

Dear Evil Discussor... Were you away for a week?

I'm back!
E.D. rides again!
Dr. Fucknuts lives!
El Dickface returns!
Up yours!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Thank goodness you're back!,I was wilting and decaying without you.

1:25 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Yes, I am back. But I can disappear again just like that. That's how crazy I am.

1:50 PM  
Blogger the girl also blogs said...

So who are you humping?

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home