Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Was last week's Special Speed Round Question Day a total success or an utter failure?


Well, first of all, thanks for asking. Remember Special Speed Round Question Day Round Question Thing Speed Day Thing? I do. I remember it quite fondly. Let's take a second now just to remember how awesome it was. Yes. That's right. If my memory serves me well, I remember it to be awesome. Also, I remember its awesomeness. And I do recall, as well, how truly awesomely awesome it was. Yeah, I'd say it was a success. No. It was more than that. The word success does it justice not. It was so fucking successful, I'd say it was a fuckcess. So fucking fuckcessful, that I'm writing another post about it right now. And the fucking thing was over a fucking week ago. That's how crazy awesomely fuckessful it really was. Took me a week to even comprehend its enormity and enormous fuckcessfulness. And no, I'm not just writing this because I have absolutely nothing at all else to write about today, and am totally brain-deaded and douchefaced and fuck-nutted, and so, have had to resort to a slow, sweet stroll down the Boulevard de Nostalgie. It's because I believe something as special and wonderly as Special Question Round Speed Day Ass Fuck is truly worth commemorating. And I'd personally like to thank everyone who participated. It wasn't just me. Alright, fine. It was just me. But it was also, in some very, very, tinily small and insignificant way, all of us. The team. We all made Special Question Round Speed Day Thing Fuck the fuckcess that it was. One hand washes the other, right? Without questions, there are no answers, I think. You asked. And I answered. Brilliantly. Yes, you and me. Together, there ain't nothing we can't never do.

So, thank you. Though, let's never ever ever ever fucking do that again. Because, in retrospect, with the constant back and forth, the day-long communication between us, all the contact between blogmaster and blogtards, this site was essentially one small step away from being some sort of horrible awful chat room. Alright, it was actually no steps away from being some sort of horrible awful chat room. It pretty much was a horrible awful chat room. Which actually makes me totally fucking queasy. To think that, for almost the whole day I was almost in an almost chat room with you. So please, yeah, let's never ever even think of doing that again. In fact, let's forget we even ever did it once. From now on, you live your life, I'll live mine.

But besides all that, and my obvious hate and disrespect for most, if not all of you, here's to future fuckcesses together!

E.D.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've come to the realization that I really don't like the way you write. All those stupid combination words are not funny. But I am your loyal anon and probably your only consistent poster, so...

Here's my dilemma and I want your advice ED: Should I continue to read your blog and post nasty stuff, or cut you out of my daily blog reading?

2:35 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

HAHAHAHAHA.... Funny as always, Loyal Anon! God love you and your hilarious comments!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its been a week and ive thought about what i did...i even wrote "dont pretend to be loyal anon" 100 times on a blackboard.

can i please come back? i promise ill be good!

3:30 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Come to think of it, my last comment wasn't funny really either. My powers of hilarity are waning. My funny is wilting. My penis, however, is huge. So, that's good.

3:36 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Debbie, you may enter.
Loyal Anon, you may exit.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did your blow-up doll tell you it was big, or your mother again when she gave you your bi-weekly bath deviant?

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh who I'm I kidding, I can't stay away. It's just that I was having a bad morning at work yesterday and I took out my anger and frustration on you.

Prepare for re-entry ED, I'm coming in from behind. (Move over Debbie you skank)

OOOOOOOOOOOGAH

8:52 AM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

No, no, no. You must go, Loyal Anon.

Some other blog out there needs a horribly useless, ridiculously un-hilarious, unbelievably pathetic daily commenter.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going anywhere ED. I figured out how to keep myself entertained on your blog while not being bored/feeling uncomfortable/getting disgusted by your posts: I'll ignore what you write and just post comments.

Oh, and I impart my wisdom on many other nerdy bloggers like yourself.

(hope you don't take this to heart and start deleting my comments, cuz you mean so much to me)

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow loyal anon...skank?

someone finally gets me!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home