Monday, September 25, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... Does it bother you that Evil Discussor isn't even your real name?

No, Anon. It doesn't.

But does it bother you that you're not even a real person? That's right. You don't even fucking exist. I just totally made you up just to pretend that someone actually asked this question. So there. And it's not even a good question. One of my worst in fact. Barely even was worth asking. So double whammo. You don't exist, and you ask horrible questions. Fucking sit on that, doucheypants.

Yours,
E.D.

5 Comments:

Blogger copyranter said...

Dear E.D.:
are you gonna publish a handy little book with all your original insulting words/phrases?

11:19 AM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Yes I am, Rantypants.

Do you know of a publisher brave, bold, and/or stupid enough to pay me to do it?

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you suck

12:13 AM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

I don't know, Anon. I've never heard of the publisher "You Suck." Is that an Asian publishing house? I was thinking more of Random House or Simon & Schuster.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doucheypants, that's a keeper.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home