Friday, October 13, 2006

Dear Evil Discussor... What are some of the even weirder-ass web searches that have led to this site?

Weird-Ass Web Search Update! Weird-Ass Web Search Update!

nipplage blog

This morning, someone in Gurgaon, India, in the beautiful state of Haryana, found this site by typing "nipplage blog" into Google. What? Ok. Yes. Fine. Now, I can't really comment on the flagrantly meaningless and pathetic endeavors people spend hours upon hours pursuing on the world wide web, seeing as I am right now writing this very weak and sad piece of drivel. But I can say this. The stereotypes are true. Those Indians are a smart bunch. Clearly well-read and well-spoken. Nipplage! How very proper of you, kind gent. And may your search for blogs about nipples be both pleasant and fortuitous, my very strange but well-spoken Indian nipple-fiend fetishy friend. If I was but a xenophobic racist assface douche, I might say, "Please, come again." But I'm not. So I won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home